Review and Photos of Harrah's Lake Tahoe
Harrah's has some of the nicest casino hotel rooms at Lake Tahoe. The property includes five
restaurants, an 18-story, 550 room hotel with an indoor pool, a spa and salon, fitness center,
business center and meeting space, and 24 casino action.
The resort is located on the border in Stateline, NV along US Highway 50. The corporation
also owns Bill's Casino (next door to Harrah's) and Harvey's Tahoe (across the street). MontBleu (formerly Caesars Tahoe)
and the Horizon Casino Resort are also very close by.
Hotel Room at Harrah's Lake Tahoe
Entertainment @ Harrah's Lake Tahoe
Harrah's entertainment offerings include:
- VEX is Harrah's nightclub featuring, go go dancers, the VEX girls, and aerial acts.
- Casino Center Stage free live music most nights.
- South Shore Room hosts famous headliners and shows. See schedule for upcoming acts.
- The Tahoe Star is Harrah's 54 foot yacht, which offers daily lake cruises (seasonal).
- Harvey's, which is owned by Harrah's and located across the street, has additional entertainment
including The Improv (comedy club) and Harvey's Cabaret (production shows).
Harrah's Lake Tahoe - Hotel Room
Harrah's Lake Tahoe Dining Guide
Harrah's has several restaurants plus a Starbucks and a food court. The restaurants are as follows:
- American River Cafe - 24-hour coffee shop style restaurant with a rustic outdoors
theme (waterfalls, rivers, trees and boulders). Lunch menu includes burgers ($8), sandwiches ($8-9),
salads, and Asian dishes ($11-14). Dinner entrees include steak, fish, and chicken (mostly simple
dishes like fish & chips, fried chicken, prime rib, with prices in the $9 to $14 range).
- Forrest Buffet - open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A popular buffet,
with a view (located on the top floor). Features various specialty stations, such as brick
oven pizzas, a wok station, and rotisserie chicken.
- Gi Fu Loh - serves upscale Chinese cuisine. The restaurant features a large fish tank from which patrons can order exotic fish dishes, as well as a high quality noodle bar.
- Friday's Station Steak and Seafood Grill - located on the 18th floor. Open for dinner.
Specialties include wood-fired steak, chops, prime rib, and seafood (most are under $30).
- The Summit - a sophisticated, highly-rated, award-winning restaurant with a townhouse setting and views of the Lake and Sierra Nevada from
the 16th floor. Open for dinner. Most entrees are priced over $30 (steak, seafood, veal, lamb).
- Other Restaurants include Fat Burger, Starbucks, Manchu Wok, and LA Italian Kitchen.
VIEW OF HARRAH'S LAKE TAHOE
The Hotel @ Harrah's Lake Tahoe
Harrah's hotel tower is 18 stories high and has over 500 rooms. Most rooms have great mountain
and lake views.
These are some of the nicest and largest (over 500 square feet) hotel rooms among Lake Tahoe casinos (see photos).
Our room had a nice sitting area with a couch and two comfy chairs, a walk-in closet,
and two bathrooms (with a television in each).
Some other amenities at Harrah's include the following:
- Swimming Pool - year round indoor pool under a dome with an outdoor sundeck.
- Kids Camp two daily sessions for children ages 6 to 13.
- Fitness Center various excercise equipment (extra charge).
- Lulu Hair Design womens full-service salon and mens barber shop.
- Weddings - services can be performed in Harvey's wedding chapel or aboard the
- Reflections The Spa offers a wide variety of massages and treatments. Facilities include
Roman baths, turkish steam, and Finnish saunas.
- Shopping several shops including womens and menswear, sporting equipment,
gifts, souvenirs, and snacks.
- Business and Meetings - Harrah's business center can perform a variety of functions
(shipping, fax, copying, etc). The Special Events Center is available for meeting and conventions.
Harrah's Lake Tahoe Hotel - Restroom (with Television)
Harrah's Lake Tahoe
For more information on
Harrahs Lake Tahoe and to check for discount hotel rates and reservations,
please click here
Copyright © 2004 RenosCasinos.com